Friday, August 26, 2011

Crochet
























Calling all Grannies!!!



Yep that is what I feel like as I sit in my chair and crochet for hours. I never knew it could be so relaxing. If the kids are going wild and are being extremely loud...If Jacob is crying and I need him to just lie there for ten or fifteen minutes in order to not totally spoil him...If I can't sleep or I am holding Jacob and have free hands but can't get up...I crochet! And I love it.






















In the past few months I have just become hat crazy. Jacob has four hats. He has an owl, and elephant, a giraffe and a regular hat. Rachel now has a frog hat. The girls boh have hats I made last year but theya re getting better ones soon. Daniel has requested a monster hat...so I will make him one and make Jacob a matching one.






















Ella Cate hasa huge afghan I made that is now falling apart but I am steadily fixing it. Jacob has a newborn jacket and he has a cute hooded blanket. I even made him a turtle.






















I strongly recommend this. It is great. Even if I don't make anything, I am now at a point where I can crochet just to gt my mind off the things around me...and sometimes I need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment