Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What a beautiful day it is today. I can feel the Fall weather coming along...okay, so it is the hurricane coming but in my mind Fall has sprung..or perhaps, Fall has fallen?

We are stil praparing for the beginning of school!!! I am planning and the kids are getting used to a non-summer schedule. I can't wait. Praying for a delightful year.

Jacob is resting on my bed. This is the first baby we have let use our room. I am hoping that next week I will be able to utilize the playpen more at night but my fear is the other kids going in there. So, who knows!!

This morning Rachel has been dancing and 'juggling' one ball. She is quite a sight! I let her stay up later last night and we had a premidnight snack together..she didn't eat much dinner. She and I sat and talked and I fell more in love with her!


No comments:

Post a Comment