Friday, May 29, 2009

Rolling in the dough?

Well, this weekend I was finally able to try out a wonderful new bread recipe from thepioneerwoman.com and it was so delicious!! It is called Dutch Oven bread




because it is made in a dutch oven. It was really easy because I didn't have to constantly move my dough or pound on it. I simply mixed all the ingrediants and let it sit out on the counter for 4 hours. Then I cooked it for about an hour. Easy!!





While I cooked Lilly made some breadsticks that turned out okay. She used her special cook book and the bread was good but not something I would make more than once for myself. it was


worth it though, for the look of enjoyment on her face and the pride she took in pasing out samples. Plus, it was great time together for me and her.


No comments:

Post a Comment