Monday, August 24, 2009

Soccer season is here!!

Well, Soccer is here again! This year, Lilly and Ella Cate will be playing at a local church(not ours). I was fearful that I might have to coach but thankfully, God saw that it was looking like I would and so He interevened and placed it on the heart of someone else to do it. Don't get me wrong, I would love to coach, if I knew the first thing about soccer. I wanted to play soccer this year but the local club I wanted to join decided to have games on Sunday nights so that is out of the question. I guess I will need to find another way to get in shape. Which I need to do ever so desperately. On the pains of being a mom and out of shape. If only I had worked harder between babies instead of feeling overwhlemed and as if the baby factory would never close so what was the point of exercise. Now I see it. it is easy to get rid of one baby's worth of pounds but four???? How do mom's of multiples survive?? HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment